|Slow-chi -- Basic Stance:
The basic stance in Aikendo is the Slow-chi (limp biscuit) The goal of slow-chi is to appear as non threatening as possible.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Point them out or in, either pigeon-toed or bow-legged position.
- Slump, so as to cave your chest in a bit and to push your belly out.
- Putting hands in pocket is also highly effective.
- It is essential that you do not move too quickly from this position, especially if sumfren asks you to get something for them. Slow movement is the way of the irritating warrior.